Make a referral
We require full information and transparency from the referring authority to help us with:
- risk assessment and management of the individual young person and the group
- ensuring Goodmayes can meet the child’s needs and provide safety
- the creation of thorough and specific care plans, and
- accurate risk-matching to our current residents.
Details on any areas of the following behaviours must be disclosed at the referral stage:
- MAPPA registration
- Being under investigation for arson or having an arson conviction
- Schedule 1 offences
- Recent episodes of psychotic behaviours
- Being actively suicidal
- Physical or sexual risk to adults or young people
- Any eating disorder requiring medical monitoring
- Treatment for drug/alcohol dependency
- any recently self-harming incident which required a high level of intervention, any related assessments by a clinician and any risk management plans prepared.
“Thank you for your input with our young person at this critical time … and for your flexibility and support which has been invaluable.” – A London borough.
We provide a daily observation record and analysis. Towards the end of the young person’s stay, a report is compiled detailing behaviours, potential causes and healthy responses, together with recommendations for future care provisions and any areas of concern.
“Your report is excellent and demonstrates your organisation’s level of knowledge and the therapeutic service you are clearly offering vulnerable young people.” – A Midlands authority.
Please call our Placements Team for more information and to discuss availability on: 0800 389 8708