Clannad is a small and intimate learning environment. Well organised, calm and tranquil, it creates a safe and nurturing environment in which pupils can work and learn.
The curriculum is broad and balanced, and designed to engage our pupils in a range of learning experiences.
These include learning outside the classroom, and regular educational visits and opportunities to contribute to the local community are a feature of their time with us. We offer additional activities to the young people who are resident with us.
Clannad has achieved demonstrable success in improving student attendance, has a very low incidence of negative behaviour, and enjoys a proven track record for good student progress and engagement.
With a firm eye on our pupils’ future, a significant part of our work at Clannad lies in preparing for ‘next steps’, with information, advice and guidance. College places and work experience can give children a chance to get to learn about how their dreams and aspirations can be realised for their life ahead.
- Clannad Ofsted Report
- Clannad Preventing Extremism Policy
- Clannad Spiritual Moral Social and Cultural Policy
- Clannad Attendance Policy & Procedure
- Clannad Educational Visits Policy and Procedure
- Clannad Physical Education Policy & Procedure
- Clannad Behaviour Policy & Procedure
- Clannad Internet Safety Policy & Procedure
- Clannad Curriculum Policy& Procedure
- Clannad Special Education Needs Policy & Procedure
- Clannad School Complaints Policy & Procedure
- Clannad Anti-Bullying Policy
- Clannad Assessment Planning Recording and Reporting Policy
- Clannad Child Protection & Safeguarding Policy