Clannad is a small and intimate learning environment. Well organised, calm and tranquil, it creates a safe and nurturing environment in which pupils can work and learn.
The curriculum is broad and balanced, and designed to engage our pupils in a range of learning experiences.
These include learning outside the classroom, and regular educational visits and opportunities to contribute to the local community are a feature of their time with us. We offer additional activities to the young people who are resident with us.
Clannad has achieved demonstrable success in improving student attendance, has a very low incidence of negative behaviour, and enjoys a proven track record for good student progress and engagement.
With a firm eye on our pupils’ future, a significant part of our work at Clannad lies in preparing for ‘next steps’, with information, advice and guidance. College places and work experience can give children a chance to get to learn about how their dreams and aspirations can be realised for their life ahead.
Clannad Education Centre, Bromley, Kent
Headteacher: Greg Higman
Mobile: 01689 873608
Proprietor: Five Rivers Child Care Limited
Chair: David Howard
Head office: Five Rivers Child Care Limited, 47 Bedwin Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire SP1 3UT
Phone: 0800 389 8708
There were no complaints registered under the formal procedure during the preceding school year.
- Clannad Ofsted Report
- Clannad Prospectus
- Clannad Preventing Extremism Policy
- Clannad Attendance Policy & Procedure
- Clannad Educational Visits Policy and Procedure
- Clannad Physical Education Policy & Procedure
- Clannad Behaviour Policy & Procedure
- Clannad Internet Safety Policy & Procedure
- Clannad Curriculum Policy & Procedure 2018-19
- Clannad Special Education Needs Policy & Procedure
- Clannad School Complaints Policy & Procedure
- Clannad Anti-Bullying Policy
- Clannad Assessment Policy and Procedure 2018-19
- Clannad Child Protection & Safeguarding Policy
- Clannad First Aid Policy
- Clannad Health and Safety Policy
- Five Rivers Equality & Diversity Policy & Procedure
- Clannad Admissions Policy & Procedure 2018-19