Five Rivers Child Care is committed to ensuring that all children within its care have the best opportunities possible to achieve their full potential.
This commitment applies to the academic attainment of our children but also to their experiential learning vocational education, cultural and artistic development.
Our schools provide a therapeutic educational framework that promotes emotional growth and academic success to encourage holistic child development.
Education is pivotal to Five Rivers and its young people. With a knowledgeable team in place, our staff are equipped with the right skills and experience to ensure that none of our boys and girls miss educational opportunities. As a service we expose and encourage our young people to these opportunities and we believe learning and preparing for next steps is one of the keys to success to ensure they successfully transit into further education, employment or training.
- To provide a well-ordered, positive and supportive environment where each child has the opportunity to flourish and succeed whatever their talents or abilities.
- To promote high expectations of standards of work, conduct and appearance.
- To encourage participation in a caring and supportive community, founded on mutual respect.
- To sustain an ethos which enables students to develop into mature, independent citizens, equipped to make their contribution to a rapidly changing world.
- To establish a safe environment in which to develop a positive behaviour, thus raising self esteem.
- To encourage students to respect British values, set by the Government and used in the Independent School Standards.
- The rule of law
- Individual liberty