Why foster with Five Rivers?
Five Rivers supports you in every way to make every placement a success. We draw on years of experience to support and guide you, with help and training designed on the experiences and feedback of numerous successful foster carers before you.
As a Five Rivers foster carer you will receive:
- a dedicated social worker who will work closely with you to help you in your role as a foster carer
- 24/7, 365 day a week support from qualified social workers
- training and personal development opportunities throughout your fostering career
- access to specialist clinical and educational services when needed to work with those living with you
- membership of a local foster carer support group, and other opportunities to gain mutual support from other carers
- professional fees and other benefits such as paid holidays that reflect the complexities and status of being a foster carer.
We have regional offices across the country supporting our Foster Carers on a day-to-day basis.