Group Living Residential Child Care – Salisbury, Bromley, Leeds and Taunton
Our Group Living Mission
Our group homes provide warm and therapeutic residential placements for children and young children to benefit from a period of stability in residential care that allows them to re-engage with education and where applicable work towards independence / return to family or a foster family.
We provide homes that can cater for single gender placements in our all-female or all male group homes alongside our mixed gender and younger age groups. All of our services with the exception of our emergency placement homes provide an integrated package of Care, Education and Therapy and seek to make positive progress in children’s lives through joint working with key professionals and placing authorities.
We offer placements to children and young people who have experienced trauma and display attachment difficulties or challenging, emotional behavioral difficulties, and require medium to long-term specialist care. We draw on the practice based evidence and current research on child development, attachment, neuroscience and therapeutic community work. All children/young people are considered on an individual basis.
- Improved behaviours for example a reduction of aggression or self-harming
- Improved sense of self-worth and self-esteem
- Re-integration into mainstream education
- Ability to consider being part of a family, able to create attachment in a family placement
- Increased life skills and ability to take responsibility and social awareness
tel: 0800 389 8708 (option 2)
or email: email@example.com